Dies storage book

Salam & Hi Bleeps,

I would like to share with you my new dies storage.

My dies storage before... So messy right?
I store all dies in original case.

Here come my new storage book.




Let me show you how I make this book.
What you need is a book & magnetic tape. Like mine, I used chipboard and cover with pattern paper. I binded the chipboard to make a book with wire comb. 

Let go to important part. To ensure the book can hold all the dies we need magnetic tape. I used 0.5" width to hold my dies. You can get this roll from tesco/stationary shop or you can buy this item from here.

Magnetic roll/tape

I just cut the magnetic tape with my prefered lenght. As you can see, I cut my tape in 3.5". I make 2 rows so all dies will hold perfectly on that tape.

Put the dies
 
At this time, I divided the tape into 2. Meaning, I got 0.25" width tape. I just want to know either the tape can hold the dies or not.


The dies hold perfectly on the book

I put 2 types of die in a page

See, it doesn't fall.

Add another dies in second page.
This time, I wrongly measured the distance between the magnet. So, tiniest die not hold perfectly.

So, I cut small magnet and placed at the required position

Now, my dies hold nicely.

Plan to make another book for Spellbinder Shapebilities. I forgot to tell you, my book was A5 size.

My 6" x 6" chipboard. I wanted to make a storage book for MFT and PTI dies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment