Teacher's Day

Salam and Hello Bleeps,

Last week a friend of mine, Xura, requested to me to make a boy style Teacher's Day card.
Last weekend, I free myself to full-filled her requested.

Boy style? I'm thinking of red, blue and brown color which synonym with masculine image. There are 2 type of card I make for her to choose. So, here come the cards...
Card #1: With boy image
Card #2 : Card with paper clips

While making the cards I suddenly remember my fav. teacher, Cikgu Norsham, ooh how I missing her so much! Then I came out with this feminine card.

Card with pocket note and felt flower.


This cards are open to sell. All cards are blank inside. I will post to you using Pos Express since Teacher's Day are so close. I think this card are perfect for your teacher to express your appreciation to them.
Note: Please to informed that Boy image sold already. Thanks to Kak Xura.

Thank you for visit SomethingSweet, until then see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment